ENJOYIT Technologies - Enjoy It!
ENJOYIT Technologies was incorporated in 2015 at Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada.
It is actively providing consulting services to help you enjoy modern computing life through digital transformation and connection.
- Home Computing: Set up, fix, and clean up mobiles, PCs (Windows / Linux / Mac) and other home computing devices.
- Business Computing:
- Application analysis, development, and delivery (both On-Premises and Cloud).
- Product / project initialization, development, sustainment, and management.
- Enterprise architecture / process setup and continuous improvement.
Example Public Contributions
- ReactJS / Node.js app: Free Real-Time Quotes for North American Stocks (No logins needed) at stock.enjoyit.ca;
- AWS missing feature implementation: AWS CloudFormation custom resource development for Fine-grained access control (FGAC) feature (1, 2) in Amazon Elasticsearch Service (AES).
Principal consultant Valentine Wu got his Master's degree in Computing Science from Simon Fraser University.
He lived in Burnaby since 2001. He has more than 20 years of research, analysis, and development experiences in different industries to provide and implement IT solutions.
Valentine Wu is practicing in:
- Cloud Computing design and implementation (both Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform);
- Architectural design and business feature implementation for application development;
Valentine Wu is a certified professional, including:
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals;
- Google Cloud Certified: Associate Cloud Engineer, Professional Cloud Architect;
- The Open Group Certified: TOGAF 9 Foundation, TOGAF 9 Certified, TOGAF Standard (Version 9.2);
- Oracle Certified;
- Microsoft Certified.
Valentine Wu has provided services for a variety of companies / institutions, including:
- Safeway Pharmacy/Albertsons
- Bank of America
- BC Hydro
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc
- Boeing Canada
- MDA Corporation
- University of Central Florida
- Simon Fraser University
- Peking University
To learn more:
Please feel free to contact email@example.com if you need any further information. We believe that you will enjoy our IT services!